This position will manage day to day technical support, new product introduction plan, and capital projects as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mechanized Systems, or related field, with 3-5 years of experience in engineering or related field
- Experience in GMP pharmaceutical plant operations or other heavily regulated manufacturing environments
- Knowledge of pharmaceuticals solids and liquids manufacturing technologies
- Experienced in methods and techniques of troubleshooting, repairing and installing plant equipment
- Experienced in activities of building maintenance and construction
- Experience in drafting URS (User Requirement Specifications)
- Experience in writing scope of work , estimating and scheduling projects
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Project Management including MS Project or similar PMP software
- Analytical and statistics skills
- Technical Writing
- Lean Six Sigma preferrable
- Writing user requirements and protocols
- Change Controls
- Ability to operate computers and supporting word processing, spreadsheet, and data base applications
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include peripheral vision and depth perception.
- Lead continuous improvement and cost reduction projects
- Manages CapEx projects and oversight the E2E execution
- Drafts or assists in the drafting of URS for project plans
- Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project.
- Establishes work breakdown structure for each phase of projects; arranges work plan while properly documenting requirements for execution of deliverables; confers with technical and operational staff to outline work plan and to establish duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority within each department.
- Directs and coordinates activities of assigned team members to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Reviews status reports and modifies schedules or plans as required; prepares project reports for management or others on regularly scheduled basis.
- Confers with project team members to discuss technical advice and to resolve problems.
- Manage overall project progress to deliverables including issues, risk and change management, budget management, reporting and presentations.
- Manage contract negotiation and dispute resolution.
- Ensure documentation and management of project files, financial management of projects, forecasting and reporting.
- Manage a team and coordinate project meetings.
- Manage the design and implementation phases of the project.
- Manage and negotiate contracts with sub-contractors and commissioning staff.
- Monitor expenses and control the budget for projects.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety policies.
- Customer Focus
- Coaching & Developing
- Human Capital Management
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Creativity & Innovation
- Strategic Thinking
Huvepharma will not accept unsolicited resumes from Staffing Agencies, Placement Services or Professional Recruiters.