Ultra Calc® plus
Ultra Calc plus bolus is a unique formulation of mineral supplements for freshening dairy cows. A cow’s demand for calcium can be critical at calving time, as calcium rushes from the bones and blood to the user to make colostrum and milk. Having the right supplemented ingredients available at calving time can make difference. Ultra Calc plus contains 4 sources of calcium, a source of phosphorus, magnesium and vitamin D3 to help maintain normal blood levels when cows freshen. Formulated as a 190 gram bolus with a unique coating with coconut oil to ease administration.
• 4 different sources of calcium for immediate and extended availability
• Added Magnesium, Phosphorus and Vitamin D3 to support calcium availability
• Coconut oil coating helps to ease administration
• On-Farm trials show Ultra Calc® plus to be effective in support of normal mineral levels
• Packaged in an easy tear moisture resistant foil pouch
Packaging: 6 x 190 gm boluses per box
Active Ingredient or Composition
Four Sources of Calcium / Added Magnesium, Phosphorus & Vitamin D3 / Coconut Oil Coating
Dosage and Administration
Remove bolus from packaging and place the bolus into proper bolus applicator. Administer one bolus orally after calving and a second bolus 12 hours later. Read the label for full directions.