R-Pen (penicillin G potassium) is a water-soluble antibiotic for use in drinking water for turkeys.
Turkeys: For treatment of erysipelas in turkeys (caused by - Erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae).
- Federal (USA) law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
- For best results, the treatment should be started at the first sign of infection. If improvement is not observed after 3 to 4 days of treatment, consult a poultry pathologist or veterinarian.
- For oral use in turkeys only.
- Treated turkeys must not be slaughtered for food during treatment and for one day after the last treatment has been completed.
- Do not use in turkeys producing eggs for human consumption.
Restricted Drug (California). Use only as directed.
NOT FOR HUMAN USE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
See label for complete product directions.
Active Ingredient or Composition
penicillin G potassium