Moraxella bovoculi Bacterin
New Moraxella bovoculi Bacterin is a more convenient alternative to autogenous vaccines. A ready to use vaccine proven effective and safe. Infectious bovine keratoconjunctivitis (IBK) caused by M. bovoculi has become widespread and now there is a simple and quick approach for control and prevention of pinkeye infections. Available to veterinarians as a USDA conditional license vaccine. Ask your veterinarian about Moraxella bovoculi Bacterin from Huvepharma.
• Ready-to-use, more convenient than ordering and managing autogenous vaccines
• Expands your pinkeye prevention protocol
• Formulated with eight (8) different highly antigenic isolates of M. Bovoculi
• Proven safe and effective
• Excellent syringe-ability, easy to administer
Recommended to be used along with an M. bovis vaccine such as I-Site XP. For information on I-Site XP click here.
Packaging: 10 ds and 50 ds vials
Dosage and Administration
Shake well. Administer a 2 mL dose subcutaneously to cattle 16 weeks of age or older. Repeat vaccination in 21 days.