GAINPRO® (bambermycins) is a performance enhancing antibiotic intended and available solely for use in animal nutrition. GAINPRO is predominately effective against gram-positive pathogenic bacteria; however it does not have significant action against lactobacillus, bifidobacterium, and other protective bacteria. Its effect is to inhibit the synthesis of the bacterial cell wall.
Gainpro has no withdrawal requirement. Gainpro is not absorbed by the intestine and no measurable residues are found in edible tissues even when fed at up to 50 times the normal recommended dosage.
- Added to cattle rations or supplements for nutritional and dietary reasons.
- Acts to benefit the animal by retaining a beneficial balance of the micro-organisms in the digestive tract. This allows the animal to digest the feed more efficiently resulting in more cost effective production.
- Improves performance, saves feed and increases profitability.
- Improved weight gain and feed efficiency in cattle fed in confinement for slaughter.
- Increased rate of weight gain in pasture cattle (slaughter, stocker and feeder cattle, and dairy and beef replacement heifers)
- Consistent use rate for over 15 years.
Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Wash hands before breaks and at the end of work. Do not eat, drink, smoke or inhale.
For use in manufactured feeds only. NOT FOR HUMAN USE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Restricted Drug (California) - use only as directed.
See label for complete product directions.
Active Ingredient or Composition
bambermycins - 10 g/lb