Chloronex® Soluble Powder Concentrate (chlortetracycline hcl, 64g/lb) is a water-soluble antibiotic for use in drinking water for chickens, turkeys, swine, calves, beef cattle, and non-lactating dairy cattle.
Chickens: For the control of infectious synovitis (Mycoplasma synoviae), chronic respiratory disease and air-sac infections (Mycoplasma gallisepticum and Escherichia coli). Control of mortality due to fowl cholera (Pasteurella multocida) susceptible to chlortetracycline.
Turkeys: For the control of infectious synovitis (Mycoplasma synoviae) and complicating bacterial organisms associated with bluecomb (transmissible enteritis, coronaviral enteritis) susceptible to chlortetracycline.
Swine: Control and treatment of bacterial enteritis (scours) caused by Esherichia coli and Salmonella spp. and bacterial pneumonia associated with Pasteurella spp., Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae, and Klebsiella spp. susceptible to chlortetracycline.
Calves, Beef Cattle, and Nonlactating Dairy Cattle: For the control and treatment of bacterial enteritis (scours) (Esherichia coli and Salmonella spp.) and bacterial pneumonia (Pasteurella spp., Histophilus spp. and Klebsiella spp.) susceptible to chlortetracycline.
If inhaled, remove to fresh air. In case of skin or eye contact, rinse thoroughly with water. If ingested, wash out
mouth with water. Dust mask, gloves, and safety goggles should be worn.
DO NOT USE SIMULTANEOUSLY WITH DRINKING WATER.
- Federal (USA) law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian
- Use as the sole source of chlortetracycline
- Prepare fresh solutions daily
- When used in plastic or stainless steel waterers or automatic waterers, prepare fresh solutions every 24 hours
- This product has not been demonstrated to provide adequate stability in galvanized waterers
- Stability loss may reduce effectiveness of the product
- Do not administer in milk or milk replacers. When feeding milk or milk replacers, administration one hour before or two hours after feeding is recommended
- Do not administer to chickens, growing turkeys, swine and cattle within 24 hours of slaughter
- Do not use in lactating dairy cattle and laying chickens
- A withdrawal period has not been established in pre-ruminating calves
- Do no use in calves to be processed for veal
NOT FOR HUMAN USE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Restricted Drug (California) - Use only as directed.
See label for complete product directions.
Active Ingredient or Composition