Professional Services Veterinarian, Poultry
Huvepharma, Inc. is seeking an experienced Professional Services Veterinarian to provide veterinary medical services to customers and potential customers.
To be successful in this role, our candidate must have:
- Excellent presentation skills including development and delivery of oral lectures
- Ability to work effectively with our customers and our sales force
- Ability to set and meet achievable goals and deadlines
- Ability to think broadly, with an open mindset, and inclusive to ideas from others
- Good listener
- Sets high aspirations and expectations
- Education: DVM or equivalent degree required; Advanced poultry health related degree or poultry medicine residency preferred.
- Experience: 2-3 years of experience in a poultry health or nutrition related field and/or completion of clinical poultry medicine residency or advanced degree.
- Provide veterinary medical services (including, but not limited to troubleshooting, preventative medicine, general flock health consultation, education) to customers and potential customers.
- Build relationships by understanding customer technical and business concerns and reporting customer feedback to Huvepharma.
- Execute scientific studies to support products and marketing.
- Prepare and deliver scientific lectures on our product line.
- Represent Huvepharma at poultry organization meetings (AAAP, PSA, regional veterinary meetings, etc.) by giving oral and/or poster presentations.
- Deliver scientific training to territory managers during internal meetings and in the field.
- Prepare concisely written reports for customers as needed.
To apply please send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org