- Associate Degree in Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biology, Biochemistry, or related field of study
- 2 years’ relevant experience required in lieu of college degree
- Any experience in a USDA licensed facility is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to learn and follow site, equipment, and personnel trafficking policies.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all team members
- Must be able to read, understand and execute detailed written instructions
- Must be able to use MS Office tools such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Good math skills for calculating concentrations of solutions
- Familiarity with aseptic technique, general laboratory equipment, and proper PPE
- Supports routine operations for cleaning and replacement of glassware, solutions preparation, autoclaving and general lab organization.
- Supports routine maintenance and cleaning of equipment, laboratories, and other rooms.
- Records data promptly per company policy.
- Assists in monitoring lab equipment
- Conducts work in accordance with appropriate company policies and regulatory agencies
- Conducts work in accordance with company safety requirements
- Supports manufacturing and packaging/shipping efforts as needed
- Assists in maintaining accurate inventories of raw materials, in process materials and finished goods
- Assists in surveying facility to ensure that all areas are in excellent working conditions (organized/clean, safety, lights working, etc.)
- Implements task lists as outlined by supervisor or other senior laboratory personnel
- Other duties as assigned.
To apply please send your information to email@example.com