Manufacturing Lab Support (Kitchen) Technician
- High School Education Required
- Strong interest in a laboratory environment preferred
- Must be dependable
- Demonstrated ability to learn and follow site, equipment, and personnel trafficking policies.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all team members
- Must be able to use MS Office tools such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Perform high volume, multiple-task activities, maintenance and cleaning of equipment, laboratories, glassware, and other rooms.
- Record data promptly according to company policy.
- Conduct work in accordance with appropriate regulatory agencies
- Conduct work in accordance with safety requirements
- Perform laboratory equipment monitoring.
- Provide feedback to supervisor as to operation issues and provides adequate reporting for record keeping or data reports.
- Perform general laboratory support operations including cleaning and replacement of glassware, plastic ware, processing implements and equipment.
- Assist with preventive maintenance of the facility, systems, and equipment.
- Assist in performance of scheduled operational checks and testing of site safety equipment.
- Routinely surveys assigned areas to ensure proper working conditions.
- Other duties as assigned.
To apply please send your information to email@example.com