Customer Relations and Product Support Administrator
Peachtree City, GA
Customer Relations and Product Support Administrator will provide excellent customer service for all internal and external customers, address and respond to all product inquiries, complaints, and suspected adverse events in a timely and appropriate manner. The Administrator will process product damage/returns, product replacements via RGAs, assist in shipment of marketing and promotional items to field representatives, ensure and track customer satisfaction and loyalty, and maintain customer-specific information/documentation in appropriate software.
This position will serve as support and backup for Customer Relations and Product Support Specialists as well as the backup for maintaining product licensing, state registrations, wholesale distributor licensing, and processing tonnage reports. The willingness to learn all the products within the Huvepharma product line and required operating procedures are absolute essentials for this position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the animal health industry or education
- Previous experience working in an office environment focused on Customer Service preferred
- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Quality and Customer-focused, authentic, and empathetic
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills are required
- Person must be team focused and willing to offer top-notch service to internal and external customers
- Computer skills: Excel, Microsoft Word, Power Point, and ability to readily learn internal software program
- Able to make decisions independently and timely within defined guidelines
- Must have the desire, initiative, and positive attitude Professional, self-motivated, energetic attitude, “smiling” phone skills, computer knowledge, and willingness to learn the Huvepharma products and programs are absolute essential for this position
- Provide excellent customer service through phone and email in a professional, timely, and accurate manner for existing and potential customers.
- Assist directly or route customers to the appropriate personnel for assistance.
- Receive, process, and confirm customer orders within one business day including verification of customer pricing and communicating new orders to manufacturing sites and logistics partner.
- Maintain excellent follow through with any requests or issues while exhibiting a positive and proactive attitude, in a professional and ethical manner and consistent with corporate policy.
- Demonstrate in-depth product knowledge with the ability to recommend possible alternative products with similar indications in our portfolio as well as learn any new product information as applicable.
- Manage and document customer complaints on products or services including adverse events to further coordinate with appropriate parties.
- Participate in cross departmental meetings with applicable functional areas as appropriate, providing product support as needed.
- Manage technical calls as part of vendor contracts and coordinate with appropriate technical services manager when applicable.
- Ensure compliance with current federal (FDA, USDA, EPA), state (DHS), and local regulations for product logistics and registrations as a back up to current position.
- Maintain high level of confidentiality and discretion as it relates to work related information and customer accounts.
- Perform other duties as assigned by reporting supervisor.
To apply please send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org