Laurinburg, North Carolina
Huvepharma, Inc. is seeking an experienced Aseptic Technician to perform duties associated with the production of pharmaceutical grade products in a regulated manufacturing environment.
- High school diploma required.
- Six (6) months experience as a manufacturing process operator is required, preferable working with chemical or batch type production, or equivalent
- Knowledge of large-scale processing equipment
- Ability to operate assigned processing equipment, computers and terminals
- Ability to follow directions
- Strong communication and team skills
- Ability to accomplish multiple tasks
- Ability to perform simple calculations
- Attention to detail
- Conscious of safety and quality regulations
- Performs manufacturing operations using large-scale processing equipment to process and then fill sterile poultry vaccine. Processing equipment includes centrifuges, tangential flow filtration systems, clean-in-place and steam-in-place systems, autoclaves and sterilizers.
- Performs sterile filling/stoppering/capping of vials, as well as labeling of vials.
- Demonstrates understanding of basic sterile techniques and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Generates detailed documentation and production batch records.