Area Service Technician
Huvepharma, Inc. is seeking an experienced Area Service Technician to manage the equipment service and installation as required to support the Huvepharma product portfolio. This position will visit complexes in assigned area and build relationships with Complex Management, Supervisors, and Vaccine Mixing crews.
To be successful in this role, our candidate must have:
- Strong computer skills including MS Office Suite.
- Must be well organized and detail oriented.
- Must have excellent oral, verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Willing to drive to customer locations across defined territory.
- Manage personal travel itinerary and expenses.
- Strong troubleshooting skills (electric & pneumatic).
- Undergraduate Degree (BS/BA) in Agriculture, Animal Science, Poultry Science or related field preferred.
- Knowledge and experience of equipment used in Feed Mill, Hatchery, and Live Production.
- Mechanical aptitude is a must.
- Some Animal Health knowledge and experience preferred.
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in the poultry production sector preferred.
- Build and maintain productive business relationships with customers in the poultry sector that assure the success of Huvepharma programs.
- Identify and build relationships with key Complex personnel.
- Utilize excellent presentation skills to train hatchery employees on proper administration of our vaccine products.
- Build and maintain knowledge of industry trends and be able to qualify the differences between our product and services and our competitors’ product offering.
- Build trust with customers through developing reliability, credibility and follow-up.
- Ensure overall customer satisfaction and deliver necessary service and installation in a timely fashion.
- Able to work with Account Managers and Vet Technical Services in a technical sales environment as a team.
- Communicate potential opportunities and issues to Account Managers and Vets with their assigned territory.
- Able to represent the Poultry Team at trade shows.
- Other Duties as needed.
Please send a resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org