Animal Care Technician
Huvepharma, Inc. is seeking an Animal Care Technician to support all animal clinical studies, including data capture, facility and animal care maintenance. This position will work as part of a clinical team in the execution of overall clinical site tactical plans for animal studies involving various species.
- High school education required. Associate in Animal Sciences or related field preferred.
- Animal care, handling and/or feeding experience strongly preferred
- Good organizational, time management and data capture skills.
- Possess problem solving skills.
- Must be dependable.
- Must have knowledge of MS office programs.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all members of the team
- Must be willing to learn and follow rigorous documentation practices and the importance or record keeping in a USDA-regulated environment
- Daily animal care, handling, observation.
- Facility monitoring and cleaning as required by site-specific procedures.
- Inoculations, sample collection and final disposition of all animals housed on campus facilities.
- Assist in laboratory procedures required for the preparation of vaccine components, solutions, buffers and other supplies needed for vaccine production.
- Prepare and maintain recipes, standard operating procedures, clinical study files and other related documents in support of clinical studies.
- Accountable for accurate data capture to ensure compliance with company regulatory and quality systems.
- Cage cleaning and preparation of animal rooms for testing/holding areas
Please send a resumé to email@example.com